SUMMER YOUTH EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM
2022 Summer Youth Employment Program
1st Session: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 thru Wednesday, June 29, 2022
2nd Session: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 Thru Tuesday, August 2, 2022
APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH:
- City Hall Personnel Office
- Ellwood Christian Academy
- Selma High School
- Morgan Academy
- Meadowview Christian School
- Wallace Community College
- Selma Career Center
- City Council Member
To participate in the Summer Youth Employment Program:
- You must live within the Selma City Limits.
- You must be between the ages of 15 and 22 years old by June 1, 2022
- You must attend the LOTTERY DRAWING (subject to change) and promptly respond when your name is drawn. Individuals who are not present for the LOTTERY, or do not respond before the next name is called, will not be eligible to work through the SYEP.
Individuals who are hired will work 16 hours each week – four (4) hours per day – Monday through Thursday for eight (8) weeks. The hourly wage is $9.00.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE TURNED IN TO THE CITY HALL PERSONNEL OFFICE BY 4:30 P.M. FRIDAY, MAY 13, 2022
City Hall is located at 222 Broad Street – Selma, Alabama
Possible Lottery Drawing
5:30 PM, MONDAY, MAY 16, 2022
George Evans Building • 2 Lawrence Street • Selma, AL