* Legal advice to elected and non-elected City of Selma officials;
* Drafting Ordinances, Resolutions, Policies, and other documents;
* Contract negotiation, drafting, review, and execution;
* Monitoring City of Selma policies and procedures for compliance with state and federal law;
* Composition of legal binding agreements;
* Reviewing and assessing all departmental contractual relationships;
* Closing proceedings, etc. in real estate transactions;
* Representing the interest of the City of Selma through many of its Boards/Commissions, such as the Planning Commission, the
Board of Adjustment, Personnel Board, among others.
Major E. Madison, Jr.
222 Broad Street
Selma, AL 36701
8:30 am to 4:30 pm