Services provided by this office includes:
- Legal advice to elected and non-elected City of Selma officials.
- Drafting Ordinances, Resolutions, Policies, and other documents.
- Contract negotiation, drafting, review, and execution.
- Monitoring City of Selma policies and procedures for compliance with state and federal law.
- Composition of legal binding agreements.
- Reviewing and assessing all departmental contractual relationships.
- Closing proceedings, etc. in real estate transactions.
- Representing the interest of the City of Selma through many of its Boards/Commissions, such as the Planning Commission, the Board of Adjustment, Personnel Board, among others.
Major E. Madison, Jr.
222 Broad Street
Selma, AL 36701
8:30 am to 4:30 pm